Hingham, MA, February 26th – May 20th, 20120. The South Shore Special Needs Athletic (SNAP) is hosting a Boxing program for students with special needs in middle and high school who receive special education services.
* Each class will typically consist of:
- A short period of stretching
- Circuit fitness training designed for multiple levels of ability (such as squats, step ups, push-ups, etc.)
- Instruction in boxing technique and executing punches and punch combinations on a heavy bag
- The program is designed to improve physical conditioning, body awareness, mind-body connection and personal confidence. The exercises are designed so that individuals can participate at different levels of ability. We welcome you to join in the fun.
- The program will be limited to 10 participants and 1:1 support will be provided to students who require it.
Registration, completed forms, and payment must be received by February 21.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.southshoresnap.com/winter-20192020-boxygen?fbclid=IwAR0O_efsmz4vmfJjqprXPt-lXyMqcSquMRBTuAiv7yxjke7L2uQR43ieV6c or contact firstname.lastname@example.org