Endicott College in Beverly, April 21st, 2018. Free to parents of children diagnosed with autism or / and BCBA Professionals for CEUs.
* The Key Note Speaker will be James Chok, a licensed psychologist, neuropsychologist, and BCBA. Dr. Chok previously served as the Senior Director of Clinical Services for the Residential Treatment Facility at Melmark Pennsylvania, which specializes in the treatment of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, and severe challenging behavior. He now serves as a Behavioral Neuropsychologist for Melmark Pennsylvania and also maintains a private practice. Dr. Chok previously served as the Vice President of the New Hampshire chapter of the International OCD Foundation, and is incoming President of PennABA. He currently serves as a graduate instructor for UMASS Boston, and is a published author in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
– Teaching skills that matter: Identifying important skills and teaching them in meaningful ways.
– Parenting a child with autism: Coping strategies and creative solutions.
– Effective Collaboration between Behavior and Speech Pathology: Working together to help learners with ASD.
– Transitioning: Understanding Adolescent and Adult Issues in ASD.
– Understanding and intervening with challenging behavior: A practical guide to what works.
Registration required to www.eventbrite.com/e/the-annual-parent-autism-conference-tickets-43410923240?aff=efbneb or (978) 232-2599.