Endicott College in Beverly, April 22nd, 2017. This Autism Conference is open and free of charge to parents of children diagnosed with autism or / and BCBA Professionals for CEUs. The goal is to provide current and practical information on living with autism. p-to-date The Key Note speaker will be Dr. Catherine Lord, Director, Center for Autism and the Developing Brain, New York Presbyterian Hospital.
Workshops– options include:
- Behavior Management at Home and in the Community
- Function based treatment for Challenging Behavior
- Structuring Leisure Time
- Teaching a Skill: Developing a teaching plan for your child
- ABA: Understanding the basics
- Evidence based Treatments: Identifying treatment that works
Registration required to the Endicott College The Institute for Behavioral Studies, Van Loan School of Graduate Studies, Endicott College page event page www.eventbrite.com/e/annual-parent-autism-conference-tickets-31730067486 or Allyson Penaloza Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.816.7642.