Ipswich, MA, Oct 5 – Nov 9, 2019. The Learning Exceptionally Adaptive Dance Program is suggested for ages 8+ and is designed to encourage a love of dance and music for special needs students who would benefit from an adaptive class environment.
- Your dancer’s experience will be personally crafted for their abilities and learning style.
- Student has a choice of family support, NSPAC Student Assistant, or independence in the classroom.
- All classes will be available to watch via a live stream system.
- Educated & caring Staff that will also maintain confidentiality.
- Supporting Autism Spectrum Disorder,Physical Disabilities, Developmental & Cognitive Disabilities
To register or for more information contact the North Shore Performing Arts Center, 978.356.6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org