Boston, November 19th – 20th, 2017. The Summit will bring together people from a variety of sectors including: tech, policy, human services, fashion, education, social justice, business, housing, advocacy and more to network and share best practices. The goal is to inspire, motivate, and arm attendees with the know how to keep up the work of advancing full inclusion of people with disabilities in every aspect of life.
- Marlee Matlin – Oscar-Winning Actress And Disability Activist
- Dr. Joyce Banda – Former President Of Malawi, Activist And Entrepreneur
- Jen Bricker – Inspirational Speaker, Aerialist And Acrobat
- Cong. Jim Langevin – US Congressman Serving RI’s 2nd Congressional District
- Stephanie Nogueras – Actress And Model
- Judy Woodruff – Broadcast Journalist, Anchor And Managing Editor Of The PBS NewsHour
There will also be breakout sessions, plenary speakers, time to network and the opportunity to meet in affinity groups. Affinity Groups will give you the opportunity to engage with others with a common purpose.
Groups will include:
- Self Advocates/ Link20
- Religious Leaders
- Funders/ Businesses
Fees apply, registration is required to http://inclusion2017.org/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org