Virtual Conference, April 10th & 11th, 2021, with the Berklee College of Music in Boston. Open to the public. ABLE Assembly 2021: Intersectionality, Disability, and Arts Education is a professional development opportunity in the field of arts education and special needs, bringing together educators, artists, researchers, policymakers, school administrators, program administrators, and students.
This conference will include:
- live, synchronous keynote presentations
- recorded breakout sessions
- performances by artists with disabilities
- live panel discussions
* The 2020 event will feature presentations on teaching the arts to students with special needs.
* Keynote presenters include the following:
- Pete Sparkes, artistic director of Drake Music Scotland
- Stephen Shore, Ed.D., musician and Internationally renowned expert in autism
- Elice Patterson, executive director of Abilities Dance Boston
Fees apply, registration is required by April 5th, 20201 to www.berklee.edu/able or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-747-2760.