Concord, MA, September 19th – November 21st, The Concord Conservatory’s Music Education Program for Kids with Developmental Needs, with learning and behavioral disabilities, ages 3 – 6 and 7 – 9.
* Physical, language, social, cognitive, and musical development are stimulated through musical play in a social group that is celebratory of all ages and skill levels.
* Each class will incorporate simple percussion instruments, creative movement, improvisation, and playful props.
* The instructor will teach in an age-appropriate manner for the kids in attendance.
* Comfortable clothing should be worn.
* Students must have a diagnosed disability.
* No previous musical experience is necessary.
* All students must be accompanied by an adult to every class.
* Students must be able to participate effectively in classes and maintain an environment that is safe for themselves and others.
* Need-based tuition assistance is available to families that qualify.
* The host has contracted with the Berklee Institute for Accessible Arts Education for this class. They are providing the instructional staff, as well as some administrative support for the class.
To register or for more information visit https://concordconservatory.org/programs/tones-of-fun-developmental-music-class/ or contact sseger@ConcordConservatory.org