Weymouth, MA, October 19th, 2023, with South Shore Stars. A symposium and movie screening presenting “The Truth About Reading” featuring experts in the field of dyslexia, providing an opportunity to raise awareness about the importance of literacy and its impact on individuals and society.
* This special event brings together educators, families, and experts to share insights, strategies, and resources that enhance reading, writing, and learning skills among participants of all ages.
- 5:30 PM – 5:50 PM – Doors Open
- 5:50 PM – 6:00 PM – Welcome: Dr. Jennifer Curtis, CEO of South Shore Stars
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM – Movie Screening: The Truth About Reading
- 7:35 PM – 8:45 PM – Panel Discussion from Experts in the field of Dyslexia
Facilitator: Dr. Jennifer Curtis, CEO South Shore Stars.
Featured Expert Panelists:
Nancy Duggan, Executive Director and Co-Founder at Decoding Dyslexia
Charles W. Haynes, Ed.D., CCC-SLP, MGH
Darci Burns, Ph.D., Executive Director of HILL for Literacy
To register or for more information visit https://southshorestars.org/event/the-right-to-read/ or contact 781-331-8505