Virtual AND In Person, May 20th, 2022, With Vinfen Community Based Services of Cambridge, MA. Vinfen’s Innovative Technology in Behavioral Health Conference will feature a broad range of national experts and presenters to explore the latest advancements in digital behavioral health technologies.
* Digital behavioral health technologies are entering the market at a rapid pace while providers, health plans, and government agencies seek guidance on how to evaluate, select, and implement digital health programs to address behavioral and integrated health challenges.
For the most up to date information, visit Vinfen https://vinfen.org/tech/ or contact email@example.com
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks -Bruce L. Bird, PhD – President and CEO, Vinfen
- 9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Keynote: Digital Health in the Behavioral Health and Integrated Care Marketplace
Monica Oss, MS – CEO and Founder of OPEN MINDS
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – Networking Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. -Digital Therapy Panel: Evidence and Standards in Digital Behavioral Health- John Torous, MD, MBI – Director at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Division of Digital Psychiatry; Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School; Chair of the American Psychiatric Association’s Health IT Committee; Editor in Chief at Journal of Medical Internet Research Mental Health.
* David Mohr, PhD – Director at the Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies; Professor at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Departments of Preventive Medicine, Psychiatry, and Medical Social Sciences; Leader of the Banbury Forum Consensus Statement on the Path Forward for Digital Mental Health Treatment.
* Stephen Bartels, MD, MS – Director of The Mongan Institute at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH); Professor of Medicine at MGH and Harvard Medical School; Former Chair for the National Institute of Health Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health Study Science Section.
* Paul Jeffrey, PharmD – Former Director at MassHealth Massachusetts Medicaid Pharmacy Program; President of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy.
* Susan Azrin, PhD – Program Chief at The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) focusing on Mental Health and New Technologies; Science Officer at the Mental Health Research Network.
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. – Presentation: Evaluating and Implementing Digital Health Prescriptions: The Kaiser Permanente System. Trina Histon, PhD – Senior Principal Consultant at Kaiser Permanente Prevention and Wellness and Digital Health; Co-lead of the Kaiser Permanente Digital Mental Health Ecosystem (implementing over 150,000 digital prescriptions annually across the US)
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. -Innovation Panel: Developing Innovations in Digital Behavioral Healthcare.
* PEAR Therapeutics: reSet® and reSet-O®: For Addiction and Opioid Addiction.
* Mightier: Digital Therapeutics for Children with Autism
* MindWise Innovations: Assessment of Child/Adolescent Suicide Prevention
* Eleos Health: Use of AI to Measure and Improve Quality in Therapy Sessions
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Closing Remarks -Monica Oss, MS and Bruce L. Bird, PhD