Fenway Park, Boston, August 24th, 2023, hosted by the Doug Flutie Foundation in Natick. Free entry for people with Autism and their families. The Flutie Foundation is celebrating their collective impact in the autism community by hosting the Stars of the Spectrum 25th Anniversary Concert.
* People with autism and up to three immediate family members will receive free entry.
* This concert is by autistic artists and for the autism community. The inclusive event welcomes famlies to a of mission moments and musical performances.
* Their autism self-advocate performers and some very special guests include:
- Kodi Lee
- Shawn Stockman (Of Boyz II Men)
- Doug Flutie And The Flutie Brothers Band
- Cierra June
- Jake N’ Sky Velazquez
- Adin Boyer
- Britini D’angelo
- Gabrielle Zwi
- Spectrum Of Sound
- Epic Players
- Community Voices
For ticket information visit https://givebutter.com/c/FlutieStarsConcert or contact firstname.lastname@example.org