Webinar, February 18th, 2023, with Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, MA. This is an overview of their Pre-Employment Program PEP), which is an intensive one-week residential workshop that equips young adults with the skills necessary for workplace success.
- Critical skills at a critical age
- Rigorous preparation for young adults ages 16 to 22 who are blind or visually impaired
- Real-life perspective from successful leading corporations such as Tufts Health Plan, Spaulding Rehabilitation Network, WinterWyman, Wells Fargo and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- A chance to tour real worksites including a visit to Google’s Cambridge campus
- Designed in collaboration with Dr. Karen Wolffe, a renowned international expert on career counseling for people who are blind or visually impaired, and led by Perkins educators
- Applicable to internships, summer employment, college work-study jobs and careers
For more information visit www.perkins.org/event/pre-employment-program/ or contact 617-972-7331