Brighton, September 18th – October 30th, 2021. The Para Rowing Teen Group will be an introduction group to rowing on the water. Any athlete between the ages of 12-18 is encouraged to register for the group.
* Choice of either Thursday or Saturday groups.
* Please inquire about current COVID-19 protocols.
* The program will teach athletes with physical or visual challenges the basics of on the water rowing over the course of six weeks.
* No rowing experience required.
* Prior to registering for this class, participants must have completed Intake.
* Community Rowing, Inc. (CRI) offers a broad range of programs for people with disabilities, from recreational and therapeutic to elite competition.
* Rowing is a highly adaptable and inclusive activity, and provides individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive challenges an opportunity to be a part of a rowing community that values teamwork, self-determination, and commitment to personal goals.
* Trained coaches are experienced in working with athletes with disabilities, and provide a high-challenge/high-support environment to help all participants succeed.
To register or for more information visit https://communityrowing.org/inclusion/para or contact