Brighton, MA, September 13th – October 25th, 2021. This program is ideal for new rowers and recreational rowers with physical and/or intellectual disabilities. The focus is on learning and improving the rowing stroke, increasing knowledge, skills and independence in equipment set up, rigging and building experience in a variety of team and individual rowing shells. (There is no cost for military veterans.)
* Please inquire with host regarding updated COVID-19 protocols.
* Prior to registering for this class, participants must have completed Intake.
* Community Rowing, Inc. (CRI) offers a broad range of programs for people with disabilities, from recreational and therapeutic to elite competition.
* Rowing is a highly adaptable and inclusive activity, and provides individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive challenges an opportunity to be a part of a rowing community that values teamwork, self-determination, and commitment to personal goals.
* Trained coaches are experienced in working with athletes with disabilities, and provide a high-challenge/high-support environment to help all participants succeed.
To register or for more information visit https://communityrowing.org/inclusion/para or contact