Webinar April 29th, 2021, 7:00 p.m., with the JFCS of Newton / Waltham, MA. This is a free 3-part workshop series. Finding your way through a multitude of options can be overwhelming for families of children with special needs. And just as you figure it all out, your child moves into a new stage of development. Solutions can help.
Workshop 3 – Expanding Independence: High School and Transition to Adult Services – Thursday April 2th, 2021
* Navigating the System: Practical Advice for Families of Children with Special Needs , explains your options and rights as you help your child reach their full potential.
* Each webinar in the series addresses a different phase of development, providing practical advice on effectively navigating each stage:
* You can choose to attend one or more of the following sessions.
- Building a Strong Foundation: Early Childhood to Kindergarten – Thursday, February 25, 2021
- The Power of Partnership: Elementary and Middle School – Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Expanding Independence: High School and Transition to Adult Services – Thursday April 2th, 2021
Registration is required to www.jfcsboston.org/COVID-19/Programs-and-Groups-Calendar or contact 781-647-JFCS (5327) to register.