Boston, January 21st, 2022. This is an Masks Exceptions Considered Event. Program offers children with special and medical needs the opportunity to enjoy the Boston Children’s Museum in an uncrowded environment, with few other visitors and less concern about infections and large crowds.
COVID-19 Protocols: To accommodate different needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are now two different versions of Morningstar.
* Please select the one that works best for your family.
1. All Masks On! All staff and visitors ages 2 and older are required to wear masks.
This session happens when the Museum is freshly cleaned with no visitors prior to the scheduled time.
No mask exceptions will be considered.
Families with any needs are welcome as long as they can follow this strict mask rule, which is in place to create a medically safer environment.
- Tuesday June 29, 2021, 9-11am
- Monday August 9, 2021, 10am-12pm
2. Mask Exceptions Considered: All staff and visitors ages 2 and older are required to wear masks. However, mask exceptions will be considered in advance at registration for children who have sensory needs or other types of needs that prevent them from keeping their masks on.
- Friday, January 21, 2022, 5:30-7:30pm
Morningstar Access Admission: A link to pay online will be sent a week prior to your visit.
Half price general admission ($9.00 per person)
Free for Museum members
Other discounts may apply (such as the EBT/WIC discount)
Pre-registration is required to https://bostonchildrensmuseum.org/morningstar-program-registration-form or contact lwamoto@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call 617-986-3697.