Boston, December 2nd, 2023, “All Masks On” event. Program offers children with special and medical needs the opportunity to enjoy the Boston Children’s Museum in an uncrowded environment, with few other visitors and less concern about infections and large crowds.
COVID-19 Protocols: To accommodate different needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are now two different versions of Morningstar. Select the one that works best for your family.
1. All Masks On! All staff and visitors ages 2 and older are required to wear masks with no exceptions.
* Families with any types of needs must be able to follow this strict mask rule in order to maximize health safety for children with medical needs.
- Saturday, December 2, 8:00-10:00am
2. Masks Optional Events: Masks are recommended but not required for visitors. The Museum staff will wear masks when interacting with visitors.
- Saturday, October 7, 8:00-10:00am
- Saturday, November 4, 8:00-10:00am
- Friday, November 17, 5:00-7:00pm – Evening Edition
Morningstar Access Admission: A link to pay online will be sent a week prior to your visit.
Half price general admission ($9.00 per person)
Free for Museum members
Other discounts may apply (such as the EBT/WIC discount)
Pre-registration is required to https://bostonchildrensmuseum.org/morningstar-program-registration-form or contact lwamoto@BostonChildrensMuseum.org or call 617-986-3697.