Webinar, December 12, 2023, presented by the Massachusetts’ Family Leadership Series. Every month, participants network with community members to share advocacy successes/struggles, share resources, and discuss hot topics.
* Some of the hot topics discussed have included, but not limited to:
- Independent Living & Housing Vouchers
- Higher Education Access & Cost
- MCAS testing, High School Graduation, and Vocational Education & Opportunities
- Empowerment & Supported Decision Making
- Conferences & Testifying
All Dates for 2023 & 24:
2023: November 14th, December 12th
2024: January 9, February 13, March 12th, April 10th, May 14th, June 11th.
To Register visit /www.familyleadershipma.org/events and scroll down to Advocacy Roundtable, or contact info@FamilyLeadershipMA.org