Webinar, November 16th, 2021, with the MassFamilies Special-Needs Planning webinar series.Are you a parent looking for treatment for your child with a behavioral health challenge, but are confused about where to start?
* Or maybe you are a case manager, family partner, or other helping professional who is assisting a family who is seeking in-home behavioral health care for their child, but aren’t sure if these services are covered by commercial insurance?
* Then join Amy Weinstock from the Autism Insurance Resource Center for a webinar discussing diagnostic requirements for accessing autism treatments through insurance.
• Who can diagnose autism.
• What is required to make a diagnosis.
• What documentation is required by insurers.
• Testing requirements.
• What to do if there are problems.
* About the Speaker: Amy Weinstock is the Director of the Autism Insurance Resource Center at the University of Massachusetts Medical School’s Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center, and an instructor in the medical school’s Department of Psychiatry. She has an extensive background on insurance issues related to autism and has played a key role in passing several significant pieces of autism insurance legislation in Massachusetts.
RVSPs required to https://massfamilies-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kf–tqjkoGdck0cvpWLcnYBI5FKn8gauI or firstname.lastname@example.org