Virtual Support, May 9th, 2023. Free, with Foundation for Faces of Children in Brookline, MA . This event is for parents living in one of the New England states. Parents of ALL craniofacial conditions and across all ages are welcome.
* May Topic TBA
- 7:00 pm EST – Introduction and general discussion
- 7:20 pm EST – The group will be divided into smaller age-based break out sessions to allow for more in-depth discussions / open Q&A.
- Parents can meet and connect with other parents and have a chance to talk, ask questions, support each other and share experiences in a relaxed virtual environment.
* Bring your questions in regards to your child’s diagnosis, school issues, newborn care and concerns, emotional challenges and overall parenting issues.
RSVP to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TjcTgQBgLGGA7mn5_DCjfpe0A79r2PfXMQPIixDNrKw/viewform?edit_requested=true
* The zoom sessions and the discussions are confidential and won’t be shared with any organization or third party.
The Foundation for Faces of Children is dedicated to improving the lives of children with craniofacial differences, including cleft lip, cleft palate, and other head and facial differences.