Online, September 21st – December 14th, 2022, with the Astra Foundation in Acton, MA. Learn DIR® techniques developed by Stanley Greenspan, MD and Serena Wieder, PhD. DIR® focuses on the child-parent (or caregiver) relationship as the heart of learning and development.
* Learn how to play with your child to better support his/her development and emotional growth.
* Suitable for parents of children ages 2 to 10, with issues of behavior, regulation, communication, or developmental delays.
* Discuss child development and watch videotapes of child play to understand how FloortimeTM may help your child:
- Improve attention and focus
- Engage with you more strongly
- Be more calm and organized
- Communicate more effectively
- Play with more complexity
- Better understand themselves and others.
* Fees apply, registration is required to www.astrafoundation.org/parent-courses or contact email@example.com.