Hingham, MA, September 17th – October 8th, 2023. SNAP and Hingham Youth Flag Football program is offered to participants ages 6-22 years who receive special education services.
* 1:1 Support will be provided to students who require it.
This program will provide your child with the opportunity to have fun and socialize.
* It is a skills and drills based program along with games.
* Participants do not have to play in the game but can have one on one fun with one or two HHS Varsity Players.
* The South Shore Special Needs Athletic (SNAP) provides inclusive sports & recreation activities to South Shore kids with special needs ages 3-22.
* The Hingham Sports Partnership (HSP) and the Hingham SEPAC (Special Education Parents Advisory Council) have teamed up to offer athletic and recreational activities for special needs kids in Hingham. This program is called South Shore SNAP (Special Needs Athletic Partnership)
Fees apply, registration is required /www.southshoresnap.com/programsor contact firstname.lastname@example.org