Virtual Event, April 10th, 2021, with the Epilepsy Foundation of New England. Free. Presented virtually by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, who will provide an Overview of New Therapies in Epilepsy, Common Comorbidities in Epilepsy, and Empowering Patients through Epilepsy Self-Management.
* Hear directly from peers about their experiences taking part in an epilepsy self-management programs.
* The day of learning will also provide attendees with the opportunity to become trained in Seizure First Aid.
- Overview: Epilepsy Resource Room – Colette Cambey & Clark Bray
- New Therapies in Epilepsy – 9:30 am – 9:45 am Q&A – George W. Culler, MD
- Beyond Seizures: Epilepsy Comorbidities -10:15 am Q&A – Nicole H. Odom, MD
- Mindfulness Exercise
- Epilepsy Self-Management – 11:30 am am Q&A – Elaine T. Kiriakopoulos, MD, MSc
- Epilepsy Self-management Participant Panel-
- New Hampshire Community Partners -Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country, Little Angels Service Dogs, The Laura Foundation for Epilepsy and Autism, Touchstone Farm
- Seizure First Aid Training – Jane B. Vasquez, MSN, APRN; Colette Cambey; Clark Bray
Fees apply, registration is required to https://epilepsynewengland.org/events/2021-04-10/epilepsy-education-day or contact (617) 506-6041