Webinar, September 19th, 2021, with the Federation for Children with Special Needs in collaboration with Brockton ARC and DPH/program. Together, these program together are presenting a series of workshops about special education for Portuguese families.
* Please fill out this confidential registration and select what workshops you would like to attend.
* The meeting link for each workshop will be sent to all who sign up the day of the presentation.
* This presentation describes how to be an effective communicator, explains why effective communication with the school is important and clarifies how to establish effective communication with the school.
- Identifying School Successes
- Active Listening
- Methods of Communication
- What Factors Can Impact Communication
- Preparing for Team Meetings
- Potential Outcomes
- Strategies for Success and more
Inscrição: https://forms.gle/oDqAY8GVZoBqoV42A o Inscrição: Aceriane Leal, email@example.com
For more information visit https://forms.gle/oDqAY8GVZoBqoV42A or contact Aceriane Leal, firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about workshops from the Federation for Children with Special Needs, visit https://fcsn.org/ptic/workshops/schedule or contact email@example.com (800) 331-0688