Webinar, January 27th, 2022, with the Boston Public Schools Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SPEDPac).
- Ellen Boiselle, Ph.D., Associate Director Learning Disabilities Program, Neurology Department, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Aidan Camman., YES! Ambassador, International Dyslexia Association (IDA) MA
- Christine M. Panarese, Ed.D., Assistant Director of Special Education, Schools/Settings K-8 Region 2 Schools, Boston Public Schools
- Kiersten Sullivan, M.Ed.Inclusion Support Specialist Coordinator, Boston Public Schools
● Dyslexia/ Specific Learning Disability diagnosis
● Strategies for support at home
● Accommodations & Modifications at school
● BPS & MA Dyslexia Guidelines implementation
○ Universal screening K-12th
○ Rules based reading
○ Programming & Setting Options in BPS
* Babysitting and interpretation available -See flyer http://bostonspedpac.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/9_26_19-Meeting-Flyeer.jpg
RSVP to the Boston SPEDPAC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GV3KNJ_Cs5mVJsIRQzoz68WkMBzJH_sL/view or contact email@ bostonspedpac.org or SpEdPAC voicemail: 617-297-7335.
* Interpretation services are available upon request 7 days in advance. Contact: Yashira Pérez at
email@example.com or call Yashira at 617-635-8599.