Burlington, MA, October 14th, 2023, and with the Massachusetts’ Down Syndrome Congress. For families of children with Down syndrome, ages 0 to four, and their siblings, as well as expectant families, are invited to join MDSC staff and other new families for an informal get-together with light refreshments.
* Grandparents also welcome.
* Meet other families and learn more about MDSC and helpful resources.
* This program is part of the MDSC’s Parents First Call Program – a national model for serving and supporting parents of children with Down syndrome, including new & expectant parents.
* Parents First Call provides opportunities to connect with others who have had the same experience to listen, share, answer questions, and provide valuable information.
* The MDSC family support team is now actively supporting families virtually and has many online support groups now forming. Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about any of the gatherings below and to let us know how we can help.
RSVP for this event to or 781- 221-0024 x206