Virtual Event, September 6th, 2022, with the Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress. The Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress’s (MDSC) support group for family members who have a loved one with Down syndrome and a mental health diagnosis.
* Does your teen or adult loved one with Down syndrome also have a mental health diagnosis such as Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder or Bipolar Disorder?
* Often these illnesses bring on a change in daily living skills, mood, or interest in activities once enjoyed. Seeing these changes and regression in your loved one can be very difficult.
* The MDSC offers a support group for parents/caregivers of teens and adults with Down syndrome who also have a mental health diagnosis of:
- obsessive-compulsive disorder
- bipolar disorder
* Meetings are held monthly and alternate between informal chats and facilitation by a licensed counselor.
* To RSVP or join the private Facebook group to connect with other parents and caregivers, share resources and obtain mutual support, contact email@example.com