Webinar, April 29th, 2021, 1:00 p.m. with the Waltham, MA, SEPAC. Free. Coordinating Your Special Needs Financial & Estate Plan and maximizing government benefits will feature Caleb Harty, CFP®, Financial Advisor. Gain insight into the many issues you may face as a caregiver for special needs persons.
* Discover how government programs may pay for basic living expenses.
* Examine some of the steps you can take to make sure your special needs loved ones have the lifestyle you prefer — during your life and after your death.
* Topics typically cover:
- maximizing government benefits
- preserving government benefits via estate planning techniques
- financial planning (creating a long-term budget for child, how to efficiently fund special needs trust)
- the ABLE Act, and more.
* Registration is required to the Waltham SEPAC //www.facebook.com/WSEPAC or contact email@example.com