Virtual Event, November 23rd, 2021, with Carroll School for the Blind in Newton, MA. Free. Explore more about gaining your independence from the comfort of your living room, office or anywhere you can log on.
* Attend informative presentations, visit with assistive technology exhibitors in breakout rooms, and find the products and services you need to live as independently as possible.
* Get relevant information you can act on during featured informational workshops on a wide variety of important topics.
* There will be live Q&A sessions following each one.
VIRTUAL EXHIBITION HALL (2:00 P.M. TO 4:00 P.M. EST).
Partial list includes:
National Braille Press
The Carroll Store
The Low Vision Shop
For more information visit https://carroll.org/events/virtual-technology-fair-2021/ or contact (800) 852-3131
2021 Workshops – FEATURED SESSIONS
On a computer keyboard with white keys is a blue button that reads, “Accessibility.” A miniature globe rests on top of the keyboard.
- HOW TO ADVOCATE FOR MORE ACCESSIBLE APPS AND WEBSITES
- TOP TEN WAYS TO USE AMAZON’S ALEXA
- IPHONE IOS 15 ACCESSIBILITY
- TIPS AND TRICKS FOR WINDOWS SCREEN READER USERS