Virtual Conference, April 17th, 2021, with Endicott College of Beverly, MA. Free. For families of individuals diagnosed with autism and BCBA professionals, find current and practical information about living with autism.
Key Note Speaker: Leslie Newport with The impact of living with Autism during a Global Pandemic: Challenges to and Strategies for Wellness, Self- Care and Resiliency. Leslie is the Clinical Supervisor at Rutgers University Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology
- Understanding and intervening on behavioral challenges during covid: A practical guide to what works
- How to Structure Down Time: Using Activity Schedules
- Potty Train Like an Expert
- Helping My Nonverbal Child Communicate: Benefits of Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Tips for Telehealth and Distance Learning Success
- Good ABA, Bad ABA: What Makes a Quality ABA Program?
- Building Meaningful Communication Skills for Children with Autism
- Identifying and Implementing Relevant Life Goals for Individuals with Autism
- Understanding Behavioral Assessments and Linking them to Goals
- IEP’s: How do we Navigate Them?
- Issues in Navigating Adulthood
- Perspective Taking, Empathy, and Compassion–Critically Important Repertoires of Social Behavior
- You Can’t Pour from an Empty Cup: Taking Care of Yourself While Being a Parent
- Picky Eating and Feeding Problems: How to Help
For more information visit www.eventbrite.com/e/the-annual-parent-autism-conference-2021-now-being-offered-online-tickets-142271849933 or contact Endicott Center for the Arts Events: Box Office (978) 998-7700 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org