Webinar, March 21st, 2024, with McLean Hospital in Belmont, MA. Free. For health care professionals and parents and educators. Learn from McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School faculty about how best to support the young people in your care and in your lives. This course will:
- Delve into the many symptoms experienced by children and teenagers struggling with OCD, ADHD, and anxiety disorders, including perfectionism and school phobia.
- Explore anxiety and OCD in the classroom: the roles of parents, schools, and health care professionals
- Examine effective methods of recognizing and diagnosing various conditions affecting this population.
- Help you identify what effective, modern treatment looks like for those who require it.
McLean Course Faculty:
- Lisa W. Coyne, PhD, senior clinical consultant, Child and Adolescent OCD Institute
- Fairlee C. Fabrett, PhD, director of training and staff development, Simches Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Jeff Szymanski, PhD, clinical associate
For more information visit www.eventbrite.com/e/anxiety-and-ocd-in-kids-and-teens-a-course-for-professionals-registration-778916027807