Somerville, MA, October 22nd, 2023. Adaptive Climbing Group-Massachusetts All Ages Adaptive Climbing Sessions includes youth participants. Everyone is encouraged to come climb – accommodations and equipment will help climbers with any disability get on the climbing wall. ACG will provide a safe, fun and supportive environment for people with disabilities to discover and enjoy the sport of climbing.
* ACG volunteers will be on hand to help fit gear, guide new climbers, and belay the ropes.
* CLIMBERS: Cost (admission, gear, and climbing support) for participants is $11.
* Payment can be made at the front desk of the facility on the day of the session.
* GUEST/ FAMILY MEMBER– Guest and family members can join the session and must fill forms again with your information so the gym has a record of all attendees.
* If you are climbing, the cost will be $11.
* Please inquire about updated COVID-19 protocols.
For more information contact https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecZXVzuUJjcK0SHkHSfKrSlqXhbYEioPArZ3eSJnnUG1Q2AA/viewform or email firstname.lastname@example.org