Norfolk, MA, January 4th – April 4th, 2024, with the Millis, MA, Recreation Department. For ages 13 – 22. The Exhale adaptive and inclusive dance program incorporates appropriate dance styles for individuals with special needs.
* A safe space to build and foster friendships in a comfortable temperature controlled, wheelchair accessible studio.
* Includes upbeat dancing, stretching and coordination building skills.
What to expect:
• Staff that is ready to meet the individual needs of its students taking into account their emotional maturity, attention span, and developmental stage. (1 instructor, 2 assistants)
• An increase in confidence, cooperation, strength and coordination.
• Dancers can wear their own shoes and any active wear they feel most comfortable in. The host just asks all shoes to be clean and dedicated only to their dance floor for the length of the session.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.millisma.gov/recreation or contact email@example.com