Bridgewater, Concord & Sturbridge, MA, September 24th – October 9th, 2022. The Arc of Massachusetts will be hosting Part Two of the 2021-2022 Transition Conference. Part Two will consist of a series of regional in-person forums.
* The purpose of these regional forums is to hear from panels of self-advocates, parents, and professionals about entering adulthood and to view the programs and services that are available in the various regions.
* These forums will cover the Framework of Charting the LifeCourse’s 3 Buckets of Need that provide:
- Discovery and Navigation: having the information and tools you need to navigate life
- Connecting and Networking: making connections with peers and resources to help you navigate
- Goods and Services: the day-to-day tangible items you buy or use from public and private organizations in your community
Dates & Locations:
* Southeast Region – Saturday, September 24, 2022, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM, Bridgewater State University.
* Panels will be in the AM and visits to resource tables. Morning refreshments and a box lunch provided.
* Central Region – Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 12:00-5:00 PM, Sturbridge Host Hotel. Co-Sponsored by Open Sky, Seven Hills, and the Department of Developmental Services. There will be a coffee station, keynotes throughout the day, and tables will help with applications to services.
* Northeast/Metro Boston, Saturday, October 29, 2022, 9:00 AM-1:00 PM, The Guild for Human Services
521 Virginia Road, Concord, MA.
* This session will feature self-advocate and parent panels as well as morning refreshments, a box lunch, and resource tables to find out about services in your area.
For more information visit https://thearcofmass.org/conference/ or contact (781) 891-6270
email@example.com or Mahoney@arcmass.org