Virtual Information Session, May 4th & June 1st, 2022, with Lesley University Threshold Program in Cambridge, MA. This virtual open house will offer young adults with diverse learning differences and their caregivers and families a chance to get firsthand information about the Threshold Program from faculty, the admissions team, and directly from alumni.
Threshold Program Virtual Information Session for Diverse Learners
* Concentrations and Curriculum
* Independent Living Skills Training
* Social and Psychological Development
* Ask questions of the staff
From the comfort and safety of your own home, you may also:
- Watch a welcome video from the director, take a tour of the residence halls, and meet students and alumni.
- Browse the virtual open house presentation (PDF), where you’ll learn everything you need to know about Threshold.
- Scroll down on the Open House page for a list the most Frequently Asked Questions, and even ask your own questions.
- You can browse the collection of welcome videos, Threshold alumni stories, and student spotlights on YouTube.
For May 4th Zoom link, visit https://lesley.edu/events/threshold-program-may-virtual-information-session
For June 1st Zoom link, visit https://lesley.edu/events/threshold-program-june-virtual-information-session or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.349.8181 or visit https://lesley.edu/threshold-program
This Event is Sponsored Content