Virtual Group, May 12th – 26, 2022, with Brigham and Women’s Hospital of Boston. Support Group for Caregivers of Adults 18+ with Developmental Disabilities. Participants do not need to be a patient at Brigham and Women’s Hospital to join in.
* This is a community outreach support group for caregivers of adults (18 years old and older) with developmental disabilities.
* The group aims to provide support to caregivers by
- creating an opportunity to share experiences and tips with other caregivers
- educating on the importance of self-care for those in the caregiver role
- providing ideas to improve communication and behaviors, to improve
well-being, and to navigate care systems
Group meets weekly for four weeks via Zoom. Meetings are 90 minutes each.
RVSP to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/11iT2tM1ur_am6afLCJII3uOx3rloYQmJ2uDn47JBqQ4/edit?usp=sharing