Webinar, March 14th, 2022, with the Massachusetts’ Department of Developmental Services. Free. The Transition Years: A Mini Series DDS 101 Training.
* This workshop will provide need to know information about the Department of Developmental Services as the transition from high school to life after high school approaches.
This workshop will focus on the following topics:
- ELIGIBILITY: How do I become eligible for DDS Services?
- AREA OFFICE: What is the role of the DDS Area office?
- FAMILY SUPPORT: What can Family Support provide to my family, and what are the limitations?
- SELF-DIRECTION: What are Self-Directed Services? How do they differ from Traditional Services?
- AUTISM SERVICES: What support is available to my family member with autism, and how do we access it?
To register or for more information visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=hjcuxexab&oeidk=a07ej1uil1w55e22531 or contact Becky Morrissey, DDS Southeast Learning and Development