October 2nd, 2021, with the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission. The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) helps individuals with disabilities to live and work independently. MRC is responsible for Vocational Rehabilitation, Community Living, and Disability Determination for federal benefit programs.
* Each quarter, MRC wants to provide a space for the disability community to learn and share so an agency they can do better in partnering with you and your loved ones.
* Disability Listening & Learning Forum with the Mass Rehab Commission
The theme for this quarter’s listening and learning forum will focus on National Disability Employment Awareness Month
• Learn what services MRC and other agencies can provide YOU to achieve success in the workforce
• Hear from individuals with disabilities and family members about the power of employment
• Share YOUR feedback on how MRC can better support you, your loved ones, and the general disability community
Who: They are focusing this presentation on an audience of individuals with disabilities and their families.
* They want to hear from you whether you’ve received services from MRC or not.
To register or for more information on this Disability Listening & Learning Forum with the Mass Rehab Commission visit https://massrehabcommission.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IeqnYiR8RZqbY0t9OyW0tA or contact Amanda.Costa@mass.gov (Director, Individual and Family Engagement)