Webinar, October 5, 2021, with the Nashoba Regional School District. A guest speaker with the with the Federation for Children with Special Needs in Massachusetts will provide information about rights, laws, and practices in transition planning and services.
Typically, topics such as below are often covered:
- Transition and the Law
- Understanding the legal rights to Transition
- The Importance of Transition
- School based planning
- Understanding the importance of the student’s involvement in creating a vision for a full life
- Creating a Transition Plan with the IEP Team (including the students
- Graduation and Adult Services
- Understanding the Age of Majority
- Discussing potential services and supports needed after transition
To register or for more information visit https://fcsn.org/event/basic-rights-transition-planning-2/ .
or contact (617) 399-8342 or firstname.lastname@example.org