Webinar October 14th, 2021, with the Tyngsborough, MA, Public Schools. Basic Rights: Transition Planning is a workshop for parents of youth in special education ages 14 – 22 transitioning out of school. The presenter will be a representative from the Federation for Children with Special Needs. The information will provide:
- why transition planning is important
- services that could be included
- who is eligible
- student and parent roles in transition planning
- role of student’s vision
- how to prepare for a transition planning meeting
- age of majority
- anticipated graduation date
- procedural due process rights for resolving disputes.
For more information visit the Federation for Children with special needs events calendar https://fcsn.org/news/#calendar or contact Kristin LaRose firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.