Next Step of Cambridge, MA, March 24th – 25th, 2022. Free virtual Spring Campference, in partnership with Young Adult Representative of RDLA (YARR) from Thursday, March 24th to Saturday, March 26th.
* This 3-day program is for teens and young adults, ages 18-29, living with a chronic illness or rare disease.
“Next Step” Spring Campference for ages 16-24 with Cancer, Rare Genetic Disorders & HIV+. At the Spring Campference, you’ll engage in workshops with peers your age who are living with similar medical conditions. Together you’ll learn about the legislative process and how to engage in public policy in the United States.
* Ther workshops will help you learn how to use your voice and have your voice heard as our country makes laws that impact your life.
Here is what you can expect:
- Gain confidence in your sense of self.
- Explore concrete skills to apply on a daily basis.
- Meet new friends.
- Connect with mentors who have walked in your shoes.
Since the campference will be virtual, workshops will primarily be facilitated in the evenings.
To register or for more information visit www.nextstepnet.org/event/yarr-next-step-virtual-weekend-campference/ or contact Kepler Jeudy, Next Step Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org