Webinar, October 23rd, 2021, with the Federation for Children with Special Needs in Massachusetts. Youth Consultants from the Federation for Children with Special Needs will lead a virtual discussion for
transition-aged students and young adults with disabilitie sabout how to become more involved in their
Talking With Self-Advocates About Getting Involved In Your Community
* FCSN’s Youth Consultants will share personal experiences and answer questions about pursuing interests, finding social groups, and job opportunities.
* About Your Hosts:
- Ashley Purdy is from Westfield, MA. A recent graduate of Perkins School for the Blind, she has participated in service organizations and clubs.
- Celia Walsh is a self-advocate from Duxbury, MA. She was the Director of Best Buddies at her high school and is a frequent presenter to organizations.
- Facilitator: Rebecca Davis, Transition Projects Director
- Kamisha Heriveaux is from Canton, MA. She is currently the Self-Advocate Content Expert at Mass Advocates Standing Strong (MASS).
To register or for more information visit Registration:
https://fcsn-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpd-2prT8pHdNmxu1bKCfOLGK4jtfjqZLy or contact firstname.lastname@example.org