Virtual Information Session, October 23rd, 2021, with Lesley University Threshold Program in Cambridge, MA. This virtual open house will offer young adults with diverse learning differences and their caregivers and families a chance to get firsthand information about the Threshold Program from faculty, the admissions team, and directly from alumni.
* Concentrations and Curriculum
* Independent Living Skills Training
* Social and Psychological Development
* Ask questions of the staff
From the comfort and safety of your own home, you may also:
- Watch a welcome video from the director, take a tour of the residence halls, and meet students and alumni.
- Browse the virtual open house presentation (PDF), where you’ll learn everything you need to know about Threshold.
- Scroll down on the Open House page for a list the most Frequently Asked Questions, and even ask your own questions.
- You can browse the collection of welcome videos, Threshold alumni stories, and student spotlights on YouTube.
For the Zoom link, visit https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOUSE0264TRuIHPx or for more information contact email@example.com or visit https://lesley.edu/threshold-program
This Event is Sponsored Content