Webinar, October 27, 2021, with the Massachusetts Office on Disability (MOD). Join the Massachusetts Office on Disability (MOD) for their LevelUP to Equality Pathways to Employment Equality Quarterly webinar.
Learning Objectives for the Massachusetts Office on Disability (MOD) for their LevelUP to Equality Pathways to Employment Equality Quarterly webinar of 2021.
* In celebration of National Disability Employment Awareness Month, this one hour webinar over Zoom will highlight Apprenticeships as a unique path to employment for individuals with disabilities.
* The Division of Apprentice Standards will explore expansion industry apprenticeships in the Commonwealth and encourage employers to sponsor apprenticeships as means to train and hire talent.
* Hear the experience of an individual with a disability who took a nontraditional road to employment.
Registration is required to Employment Equality Quarterly webinar of 2021 to www.eventbrite.com/e/levelup-to-equality-webinar-pathways-to-employment-tickets-168287643873?fbclid=IwAR2wHNlUIkpSreGwn33CIHTFKB-x9EaV5V1xoYQWptfWKUAAkVajMVPjPeQ or for assistance with registration or for general inquiries about this event only, please contact the Massachusetts Office on Disability at email@example.com or MOD’s event line at 617-979-7318 with your name, phone number, and email address.
* They can help you register, and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
Please address any non-related event questions to their office at 617-727-7440.
* Accessibility: American Sign Language interpreters and Communication Access Real Time Transcription (CART) have been requested for this event.
* If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request by October 20, 2021 to Julia O’Leary, General Counsel, by email at Julia.E.OLeary@mass.gov or by phone at 617-979-7324.
* Requests made after October 20, 2021 will be considered but may not be possible to fill.
*The Massachusetts Office on Disability (MOD) works to ensure the full and equal participation of all people with disabilities in all aspects of life by working to advance legal rights, maximum opportunities, supportive services, accommodations, and accessibility in a manner that fosters dignity and self-determination.