Virtual Group, September 9th, 2021, with Brigham and Women’s Hospital of Boston. Participants do not need to be a patient at Brigham and Women’s Hospital to join in.
* This is a community outreach support group for caregivers of adults (18 years old and older) with developmental disabilities.
OCT DATE TBA
* The group aims to provide support to caregivers by
- creating an opportunity to share experiences and tips with other caregivers
- educating on the importance of self-care for those in the caregiver role
- providing ideas to improve communication and behaviors, to improve
well-being, and to navigate care systems
Group meets weekly for four weeks via Zoom. Meetings are 90 minutes each.
RVSP to email@example.com