Virtual Event February 23rd, 2021, with With UMass Medical School. Work Without Limits Career Fair for College Students and Recent Graduates with Disabilities, connects job seekers with disabilities with leading employers who want to hire.
* Network with leading employers and learn about available internships and job opportunities.
* All job seekers are encouraged to pre-register and submit their resume.
* If you are in need of ASL interpreters, please request for this accommodation prior to September 1st, 2020.
To register or for more information visit https://workwithoutlimits.org/career-fair-for-college-students-and-graduates-with-disabilities/
For more information, or if you need an ASL interpreter, contact Nicole Henry at 508-856-3934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* PREVIOUS Participating Employers have included. Please check the Works Without Limits website for further updates:
- Allways, American Tower Company
- Boston University, Brandeis University
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Citizens Bank, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Dell, Eastern Bank, Eversource
- Fidelity Investments, FHL Bank Boston
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, HERC New England
- John Hancock, Middlesex Savings Bank
- National Grid, PWC, Raytheon
- Reliant Medical Group
- Spaulding Rehabilitation/Partners Healthcare
- State Street, TD Bank, TJX, Tufts Health Plan
- UMass Medical School