Webinar, March 8th, 2021, 7 p.m. With NAMI Central Middlesex and the Acton-Boxborough United Way.
* A Panel Discussion for Students & Parents.
* Mental health issues have become more
prevalent in college settings.
* The webinar’s panel of college administrators and a recent college
graduate who experienced mental health challenges in college encourage transition age families to start conversations about mental health before students leave home.
* It is prudent to understand privacy laws, what can be communicated by college administrations, and that colleges differ in supports. Students,
- What are some mental health-friendly signs to look for when applying
- What kind of mental health support is available on college campuses?
- How do you access help if you or a friend need it?
Panel members include
- Rebecca Luberoff – BLA Peer Presenter
- Melissa Wall – M.A. Dir. of Student Mental Health& Wellness, UMass Lowell
- Patricia Bruno – MSW Assoc. Dean of Student Support Services, Middlesex Community College
- Stacey G. Harris – J.D.,Assoc. Dir. of Disability & Access Services, Boston Univ.
- Jennifer Morazes – LCSW, PhD., Operations Dir., Learning & Working During the Transition to Adulthood Research Center, UMass Medical School
Attendees must register in advance for this webinar at namicentralmiddlesex.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org