March 25th, 2020, Woburn Memorial High School Cafeteria, 6 – 8 p.m. UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date. Please visit the event link below for more information from the host.
Free. Designed specifically for students who learn differently, however it is open to all students. Learn about continuing
education opportunities for students with learning differences.
* Schools invited to exhibit have been recommended to Woburn as having programs that are supportive of students with disabilities.
* There will also be representatives from non-academic, post-high school programs at this year’s fair.
Colleges and Program sAttending include:
• Bridgewater State University (MA)
• College Internship Program (MA)
• Dean College (NH)
• Johnson & Wales University (RI)
• Lesley University (MA)
• North Shore Community College (MA)
• Salem State University (MA)
• UMass Lowell (MA)
• University of New England (ME)
• Westfield State University (MA)
• Asperger/Autism Network (MA)
• Easter Seals (MA)
• Northeast ARC (MA)
• Next Step New England
For more information and an updated list of colleges visit http://woburnsepac.org/?page_id=82 or contact 781-281-9811 firstname.lastname@example.org