North Shore Elder Services in Danvers, October 5th, 2018. The Department of Developmental Services Northeast Region, the Arc of Massachusetts and the Northeast Arc host. This is a facilitated discussion with older caregivers to examine:
- What supports and services work well? Where are the gaps?
- What is important for service providers to understand?
Who Should Attend?
- Older caregivers and family members of adults with disabilities
- Elder service professionals
- DDS staff, service providers, and Family Resource Centers staff
- Interested community members & Policy makers
To RSVP or for more information visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=bk8ljbdab&oeidk=a07efh1esp2266be52b or contact Kerry Mahoney, The Arc of Massachusetts, 781-891-6270 x 109, email@example.com.