Weymouth, through October 27, 2018. South Shore Support Services presents this skills groups for young men ages 16 – 23 with disabilities. An educational and experiential classes designed for men with disabilities to learn about healthy relationships, interpersonal skills, and human sexuality.
6 Educational Modules – 1 hour sessions feature educational instruction interpersonal work in a small group of 10-14 men.
• Learning about self
• Identifying Gifts and Capacities
• Conversational Skill building
• Learning about different types of relationships
• Identifying the Talk, Trust, and Touch for relationships
• Increasing knowledge about Anatomy and human sexuality
• Includes all support materials for students
• Confidential conversations with safety net for the group
Fees apply, registration is required to www.soshoresupport.org or contact Family Support Center (781) 331-7878
Ext. 11 (voicemail available) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org