Concord, MA, August 16th, 2018. Prepare your child to start the school year with strategies that can improve their executive function skills. This class is open for students who will be entering high school this fall. An opportunity for your high school student to learn practical, innovative strategies that can improve executive functioning skills that are needed for homework, reading, writing, projects, and studying
Students will learn how to develop:
- A ‘memory for the future’ and planning skills.
- Time awareness and management skills.
- Initiation and motivation skills.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Self monitoring and metacognitive problem solving skills.
Interactive activities will be incorporated while learning effective new executive function routines.
* Courses will be offered in small groups with experienced clinicians and special educators who are trained in teaching executive function skills.
Fees apply, registration is required to Kristen Jacobsen at KJacobsen@efpractice.com