Applications deadline for 2018 TBA. This fund is not for individuals, only for organizations that provide qualified swimming and water safety lessons specifically for individuals with autism are encouraged to apply. The fund selects eligible organizations and programs to identify qualified financially disadvantaged individuals with autism and offer scholarship funds for swimming and water safety lessons.
Massachusetts’ recipients for previous years:
* Boys and Girls Clubs of Dorchester – www.bgcdorchester.org
* YMCA of Greater Springfield – www.springfieldy.org
* South Shore YMCA in Norwell – www.ssymca.org
* University of Massachusetts Foundation in Boston – www.massachusetts.edu/foundation
* Merrimack Valley YMCA Lawrence – mvymca.org
For more information on how your organization may apply visit the Autism Speaks Swimming and Water Safety Scholarship Fund Page.